Berlin TV Tower Fast View Ticket
The Berlin TV Tower is the city’s tallest structure, with an observatory and a rotating restaurant.
The Berlin TV tower is Berlin’s and Europe’s tallest structure.
Built during East Berlin’s socialist era, it is a marvel of engineering that even West Germans acknowledged.
And that’s not without reason; the tower has an observatory and a restaurant.
Its viewing platform is 203 meters high (666 meters) and has 360° views of Berlin.
With over 1.6 million visitors annually, the TV Tower at Alexanderplatz is one of Berlin’s most popular sightseeing attractions.
The TV tower’s elevators carry 4,500 people daily, now that’s a lot of people onboard!
And since so many people throng this modern marvel, fewer on-site tickets are available.
But that’s no cause for worry if you secure a Berlin TV Tower Fast View Ticket online in advance!
With this ticket, you’ll get a fast-track entrance to the Berlin TV Tower.
Bypass the endless lines of people waiting to enter and journey straight up to the observation deck without queueing for hours.
At the top incredible scenes await you as Berlin sprawls out in complete glory.
Don’t forget to check out icons such as the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate and the Berlin Central Station.
Admire the Olympic Stadium, Museum Island next to the Berlin Cathedral, and the modern Potsdamer Platz complex.
You can see them all with the Berlin TV Tower Fast View Ticket!
- Fast track entrance ticket
- Online system fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to the viewing platform
- Unlimited viewing time once inside
- Food and drink
- Skip the line at the elevator and security
|Ticket Prices ($)
|Adult ticket (15-99 years)
|Youth ticket (4-14 years)
|Child ticket (3 and younger)
Things To Remember:
- This ticket only includes access to the viewing platform
- Despite your fast track privileges, there still might be minor waiting times for the security control and elevators during peak times
- Should the TV Tower be evacuated, please note that this will require you to descend 986 steps
- Visually impaired visitors are free to bring their guide dogs with them
- Visibility might vary depending on the weather
- There are wardrobe facilities in the entrance hall.
Featured Image: Tv-turm.de